Level 2 Precautions
We are back!! And we are excited to be able to re-connect with everyone face to face!
We will have a few changes to ensure we can bring you a safe and through service throughout Level 2. Please take note of the below list and let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
- Please try arrive at the time of your appointment, not earlier. If your therapist isn’t quite ready please observe physical distancing guidelines.
- There is limited space in our waiting area so please only bring the child who has the appointment.
- We have PPE and are happy to wear it if you identify as vulnerable - please let us know. Please feel free to wear PPE if you feel it is required.
- Some of our ‘soft’ resources will be unavailable at Level 2.
- The bathroom is available but please accompany your child to ensure thorough hygiene practices are observed.
- Your families safety is of upmost importance to us. Staff will complete sanitisation of surfaces and resources between each client.
- If anyone in your house is unwell at all (runny nose, cough, temp etc) please stay home and stay safe and contact us let us know and to rebook.
Thanks so much! Let's keep safe together x